“Lady Sarah Bunbury Sacrificing to the Graces” is an old portrait by Sir Joshua Reynolds, created during the 1760s. Sarah Bunbury was the most notorious of the famous Lennox sisters, and was the subject of a 6-part miniseries in England.
The painting has been enhanced, the colors brightened, and the resulting product is an elegant tribute to the painter and his subject.
- Resizable, up to 21” x 32”.
- Art Reproduction with digital alteration.
- Instant Download
- Junk Journals
- Various other Journals (prayer, gratitude, pregnancy, reflective, or travel).
- Poetry Book
- Wall Art
- Illustrated Content (article, poetry, short stories).
- Greeting Cards
- Itineraries or Programs
- and much more!
You agree to the following terms when you purchase and download my files:
- You can use these images, pages, or wall hangings for any personal project, as many times as you like.
- You can use these images in physical products you then sell (such as: albums, junk journals, diaries, wall art, scrapbooks, other physical art work)
- You can resize these images to suit your projects.
- You agree not to digitally reproduce these images, not to share or sell these images, and not to use them for ulterior commercial purposes. You may not claim this ephemera is your own work, regardless of use.